Welcome to Greene’s Antiques
“The Greene family began trading on The Mall in Drogheda in 1886 by my great grandfather Edward. My grandfather Edward took over in 1928 followed by my father Austin in the late 1940’s. I took the reins in 1982.
Continuing the long tradition of dealing in the best quality antiques with honesty and integrity, we now exhibit at antique fairs in the RDS, Dublin and around the country.”
… Hugo Greene.
- We are open Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday By Prior Appointment
- We accept PayPal, Cheque, Debit & Credit Card Payments and offer Nationwide & Worldwide Shipping.
- We Buy Antiques, Silver & Gold
- All our stock is fully restored.
Greene’s Antiques Exhibit At Fairs Throughout The Country
- Southcourt Hotel, Limerick 18 & 19 March 2017
- Talbot Hotel, Wexford 2 April 2017
- Castletown House, Irish Antique Dealers Association, Kildare 22 & 23 April 2017
- Clarion Hotel, Sligo 7 May 2017
- House Interior Event RDS, Dublin 26 – 28 May 2017
- IADA Fair RDS, Dublin 21 – 24 September 2017
- Wexford Opera Festival Antique Fair At Talbot Hotel, Wexford 25 – 30 October 2017